Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Soooo... if all else fails...

Today was our last day of FIBERGLASS..... THANK THE LORD! i seriously do not think i could handle one more day of that stuff....a little drama but overall everything was good.....im SO happy today is over though... THANK GOD again for working out... relieves my stress on so many levels....

Today i also came to terms with the idea.. that if all else fails.... im going to be a cleaning lady and create my own company and kick ass at cleaning... because i can bleach the hell out of those tile floors... JUST SAYING... if all else fails.....

Im thinking everyone is slowing becoming drained and exhausted from everything..... Everyone is slowly breaking down and falling apart....i know am emotionally, mentally and physically drained and exhausted... so im sure everyone else is in the same boat..... its been a LONGGGG 5 months.. but very good 5 months at the same time.. i am extremely bittersweet but ready to come home and at least see my family.... Theres nothing like being home... with my family and my puppy and sitting in my big comfy brown chair.... thats what I need on days like today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment