Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I have yet to unpack.....

So i've been home now for about three days & im still all packed up in my four huge suitcases and slowly but surely boxes will be sent my way....... and let me tell you what.. ITS FREEZING!
We got some more snow last night so everything is white and covered... its actually really pretty from the inside of the house... looks almost like a snowglobe....i can handle the view from the window but going outside in it... thats a whole different issue. On a brighter note, the bears kicked butt last night which made me very proud to be home rooting them on!! Chicago is by far the best city in the whole wide world ... hands down! Its been really nice being home with the family though, and sleeping in my own bed... thats been ever better! Course, i've been so used to a twin size bed... im not sure what to do with myself in a full sized bed now...i've been sleeping with my little electric fireplace on every night otherwise i cant sleep because im so cold.. lol
To be honest, its a little pathetic....
Today Mom, Nick and i are heading in to Weber ( Pa's sheet metal shop ) to work on a few things.... Mom and i are opening a little creative section in the shop... An area for her graphic design stuff and an area for a salon for me :)!!! im so excited and have already had a few people asking about it... you know just another project for the family to get involved in... hhaha....SHOULD BE COOL tho :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment