Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy..... Busy.... Busyyyyy

I am getting so excited about these next few months!! I have lots of stuff planned.... Photo Shoots and Student Film jobs....helping out the dance team with makeup....teaching students how to apply stage makeup..... Zombies and Beauty Makeup!! A little bit of everything :)!

I FINALLY have everything planned and ready to go for sundays photoshoot... I am doing a winter wonderland look... So hopefully the snow sticks around which from the looks of it WONT be an issue at all.... I am so blessed to have the friends I do that are helping me out with all of this!! Thanks again guys!!

 :) of course, the BEARS vs. PACKERS game is on sunday.. thankfully it isn't until 2pm so hopefully the bulk of the shoot will be over so i can scream and root for my team :)!!!

There has been so many opportunities for me lately and I just cannot wait for what more is too come!!! IT is only January and the year is still new and fresh so I cant wait to see what the rest of it brings to me :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment