Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Beauty Blog"

Hello Friends & Family!

This is the beginning of my "Beauty Blog"....I am really excited about this. Considering blogs and online networking sites are the "new/hippest" thing to do right now.. I figured what better way to reach out to my friends and family about the industry that I work in. I designed this blog to help you all better understand what all I do... To also give you tips, tricks and secrets about the "Beauty" aspect of the industry.
I would love nothing more than to share what I know with you all.... This blog is open to the public so that people can reach out to me with any questions in which they may have.....
I will be teaching classes, posting tips & tricks, ideas and inspirations for you all.....
Lots of fun will be happening thru this blog :) 
I hope that it helps you all in the way that I have dreamed it will.

.... Like I said.. Your input is much appreciated....If there are things that you want to know.. or are curious about....I would enjoy to answer any questions...sort of use this blog as a Q/A type of thing....
........I am here to help you :)!

FUTURE PLANS:
Like I have stated before on my page... I will be teaching classes to raise money for the Boyce family....some of the classes I am organizing right now are.....

*Eye Shadow Application: Focusing on the Smokey Eye Look
*Basic Makeup Application 101
*Bruising/Black Eyes at their finest
*The Creation of Blood...Different types...(hands on....) LOTS OF FUN
*Scars
*Demos
*Feather Extensions
----If you have any other ideas please let me know :) I am thrilled to be able to teach you while helping save lives..... The Boyce family is very dear to my heart and I want you to be apart of a beautiful thing. They are an amazing family in which I believe everyone should know them. SO JOIN ME in helping them out :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment