Friday, April 8, 2011

T.G.I.F

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY.


Claire and I both slept pretty good last night considering the storm happening outside... It was almost soothing hearing the rain fall on the roof. Although the thunder and lightning can get a little scary while being in a huge house alone... we snuggled close and fell asleep... ( or Claire did... I tried..) 
Due to the storm Solo, Claire's cat was frightened and was scratching at the door, meowing... I felt bad for the little guy, So I opened the door and let him into our room.. 
( *Side note: I normally sleep with my door closed and the cat usually NEVER sleeps with me... I am used to having a dog sleep with me and fall right to sleep and just stay there all night... cats AREN'T like that. ) So Solo comes in hops on the bed and lays down.. 
( I am thinking WOW this cat is actually going to just lay down and fall asleep... NO) 
Solo decides to give himself an entire bath... which means he's licking the hell out of his fur... Now for those of you who don't know Solo.. he's "different" What I mean by that is... Solo has a breathing problem and wheezes, snores and makes crazy noises which sometimes sound like he cannot breathe or is struggling but he's a trooper ha. Needless to say him licking himself was a lot of work and breathing at the same time caused him to let this obnoxious noise out... Finally after he was done he rolls on his back and falls asleep... FINALLY ITS QUIET... (not for long) The silence was interrupted by this very high pitched noise.. at first I thought it was Claire talking in her sleep (Which she does A LOT...runs in the family) or something but NO... it was Solo snoring.. ha ha... WONDERFUL!!!  So I just ignore it and finally end up falling asleep to the snoring from Solo and constant movement from Claire...
3am.....I hear a crashing noise... Solo is NO WHERE to be found....obviously my first reaction is that someone is in the house... My hearts beating rapidly... I walk around and try and find out what the hell the noise was... I find Solo hiding under a chair near a nightstand where a bottle of water had been knocked onto the floor and LUCKILY it was sealed tight. 
So I head back to bed....closed the door to try and get some deeper sleep ....
5minutes.. after I closed the door I hear meowing... and Solo's little bell ringing its little heart out...He was trying to get into the room (Another side note: Solo actually knows how to open doors.. and there has been several times when I go into the bathroom close the door and he barges in.. So he is a pretty talented cat..Jokes on him though..I put a door weight behind the door this time and he could not move that) ... I ignored it... He finally went away. Back to sleep until the 7am alarm for school.....

**Waking up this morning was a little difficult (Half the reason was because it is nasty and raining outside ideally we just wanted to lay in bed all day...) due to the eventful night I had...but we rolled out of bed and got ready for school... Now its my job to disrupt Mr. Solo's sleeping while Claire's at school....So he knows how it feels ha ha... Little brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment