Thursday, February 3, 2011

ALL READY && EXCITED

Roses... [/] CHECK!
Beverages & Snacks... [/] CHECK!
Beautiful Models all ready for tomorrow & Saturday....[/] CHECK!
Beautiful Makeup looks & ideas.. [/] CHECK!

Got everything on my check list done today.... and even set up the photo shoot area and got all the lights set up and ready!!! Did a bunch of photo tests with my brother nick and his buddies... such goofballs but made me even more excited about the pictures being taken tomorrow :)
Sooo... I have realized that people are ridiculous... while checking off my check list today... I made a few errands and let me tell you... with all this snow on the ground people act as if the whole is literally ending... kind of crazy..... Walmart had ZERO carts left thats how many people were there.. the parking lot was a zoo.....So as im carrying the things i needed in my arms and hoping to God i do not drop the soda pop in my arms all over the floor... I get to the register where this lady was seriously arguing with the poor cashier about how the store DID NOT HAVE MILK>>>... AND that is all she came there for... so she was literally arguing with this poor girl about it..... all the girl could say was MAM... i am so sorry...i don't know what to tell you... poor girl...Once i got up there i told her to not worry about that lady because people are a little uptight lately with all the weather change and such so I told her not to let that ladies attitude ruin her day or spirit.. lol 

Besides the 20 inches of snow on the ground the day was beautiful and very sunny... if you held your hand up into a landscape and covered the whole ground and bottom half... it was beautiful..... Like i told my mom, As I was sitting at a red light... i held my hand up and it ALMOST... ALMOST made me feel like i was back in Cali... or ANYWHERE but illinois and this freezing weather.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment