Saturday, February 5, 2011

This girl is VERY tired... but it was SO WORTH it..

Well...... After two days of nonsense.... non stop --- going, going, going.... Both photo shoots are done with and I would call them both VERY successful..
 I am so pleased with all the pictures that came out... the makeup is captured just perfect!! I am so thankful to have such beautiful friends to model for me!! I really appreciate how people understand how much this all means to me and the passion I have for it... This is just so amazing to be able to throw this all together and get beautiful pictures out of it....It was fun but it was definitely hectic and I am thrilled to just sit and relax... Sleep in and MAYBE watch the superbowl hahaha... who knows... I enjoy the commercials during that... but i'm not a fan of either team playing.. I guess ill be a Steelers fan.. <3!

On to the next shoot..... my zombie/bloody shoot is going to be planned as soon as i figure out my schedule and what the next few weeks bring me! I am thrilled for this shoot though it should be tons and tons of fun!! Plus I have very fun people to work with so that makes it all the better...

Movies && Resting is whats in for this girl tonight <3 Goodnightttttt bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment