Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HOLY SNOW!!

WELP... anyone that lives in the chicago land area knows that we got TONS of snow and are what they consider "snowed in".... Its actually kind of cool looking outside ( course i am watching and looking thru the windows ).... Its like a snow globe. ( BUT real life..) Schools are all closed.... no ones working... its sort of epic how something like this can happen and just change everyones lives in a blink of an eye.

WELL.. this girl is still working... considering my office and place of work is at my house.. ( THANK GOD)... So the studio is still functioning and working busy busy busy planning this photo shoot for Friday and Saturday ( WEATHER PERMITTED OF COURSE ).....I am thrilled about this shoot... EVEN more thrilled about the next one after it planned!!! So many ideas... my little hands can only draw so fast... I have now obtained an "idea book" which contains all my ideas.. my hopes... my dreams.. my goals... BASICALLY  MY LIFE in a nutshell... <3!! It helps keep me sane thru all this craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment